Cellular Full Digital Communicator
TG4 CELLULAR ALARM SIGNAL TRANSMITTER
The Telguard TG4 provides full alarm system communication when your telephone landline, telcoline or cable modem telco is inactive or becomes disabled. All alarm systems need signal connection to deliver signals to alarm monitoring operators.
The TG4 secures the connection by digital cellular transmission eliminating the need for telephone or cable modem hardwire connections to the alarm system to send signals.
In comparison together with the cost of monitoring most of all alarm system owners will pay an average of $35.00 per month not including the cellular transmission.
The Alarm Monitoring contract with ASI will cost you $30.00 per month and includes cellular transmission with the purchase of this Telgaurd TG4 digital signaling system.
||RJ 31x connection by alarm system communicator|
||2 Alarm Out (1 Normally Open, 1 Normally Closed)|
||239 x 166 x 55 mm|
TG4: DIGITAL CELLULAR FULL DATA ALARM SIGNAL COMMUNICATOR
- Sends all programed alarm signals by cellular transmission
- Uses newest cellular digital service signaling
- Option to send cellular unit trouble, test, power signals
- Monitoring operators receive all alarm signals at all times
- Low monthly cellular service payment $155.00 per year
- Eleminates landline phone needed to send alarm signals
- Eleminates cable modem phone needed to send alarm signals
- Operates full strenth signal with all cell tower service areas
- Easily installs plus mounts in consealed secluded areas
- hardware, cords, backup battery, power supply included
- TG4 cellular communicator price includes the activation fees